googlefc.controlledMessagingFunction

A Little Weird Than All Bored

Joe was fast asleep when I came back from work, tired. He didn't notice me until i turned on the shower to have a cool bath. He had left the office to see his girlfriend in the early hours of the day and never came back. When the boss asked about him, I lied. Joe called me later to tell me that the young girl broke up with him.

It wasn't a strange behaviour but, it was quite sad for Joe on a day like that - it was a day to his birthday. Micky came home later with Sly, a close friend at the office and they broke another sad news.

"Tomorrow would be work-stud, we have a conference," Sly said.

The day was dull and nothing like we've ever seen before. All those stories where nothing like what we expected when we left for work that day. We sat in the sitting room looking at each other, eyeball to eyeball and almost forgot about Joe's birthday.

"What are we going to do about Joe?" Sly broke the silence.

I thought Joe had also told them what happened between him and his girlfriend, so I was in a rush to give an answer to Sly's question.

"Joe can always get another girlfriend," I said.

"Another girlfriend? What do you mean...Kenn?" Micky responded in shock.

I had to open up on what really happened and they were left in shock. However, my response was different from what Sly expected for an answer. He was talking about Joe's birthday clashing with the big day at the office the next day.

Joe was still inside the room when we made the plan to celebrate his birthday that night. Joe, Micky, Sly and me had a rule that the guy celebrating his birthday wouldn't have to spend a dime on his day. This night was no different but, it was a little weird than normal.

Billionaires club was the best option that came running through my little 247-active brain when the question of "where are we going?" came up. With Micky's car, we didn't have to waste a minute on how to get there.

We got to the night club earlier than anyone who wished to spend a night at such a place, drinking and dancing. Micky drove into the compound and we headed for a drink at the bar first. Contrary to Henry's quote: "a man only get drunk when he wants to kiss a girl or kill a man" (Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter), I've never been to a night club without being a little tipsy - something must be there to activate my unique hormones for fun, same was my friends.

Night came upon us whilst sitting at the bar and feeding our eyes, mouth and ears to all the goodness that came by that evening. We walked through several bottles of beer as we cheer and tell stories amongst ourselves. The night was cold but not lonely. I had the best friends ever, and we were already having fun together as always.

At around 10pm, we were ready to shake off the whole alcohol in our body with dance. As we matched towards the party hall, Joe was all smiling and seemed happier than ever before, just like every one of us.

We have been to almost all the night clubs in the town but this was out first time at the Billionaires club. The night club was nothing like I haven't seen before. The hall had beautiful lights. There were seats around the dance floor. The DJ desk was on one side while a small bar was on the other corner, very close to the VIP lounge.

The VIP lounge caught my attention. It was very dark and quiet. I thought we were the first to enter into the hall but I was wrong. Apart from the bartender, there was a beautiful lady sitting by the bar when I went to buy a bottle of vodka for the boys. At first, the bartender seemed cool but, when I asked him why the other side was so dark and quiet, his face turned furry.

"Don't go there. Its VIP," he warned.   

Ofcourse I knew it was VIP, but I was just curious. This one was different from the other VIP lounges i've ever seen. With my bottle of vodka, I went close to the lounge. A sound from the darkness forced to stop just before where the dark side started.

I was sure the music playing on our side wasn't passing into the dark side. What I heard didn't sound like empty either. It was a hiss, typical of a snakes'. Then, a voice...as if someone was talking to the gods. A foot into the darkness, I saw eyes without a body staring at me. On a second, i felt a shadow coming closer to me. I couldn't move farther or backwards.

Just then, I felt two hands around my waist, it was Joe's. He finally pulled me into the light.

"We need to get out of here...right now!" he said.

When I turned around, Sly was on guard, the bartender was no longer at his post. The music had stopped and the lady was also gone. We rushed out of the hall just before it all went dark. Micky was already outside the gate in his car waiting for us.






Photo source: http://www.cheatsheet.com

Also published on: https://ckflashstories.wordpress.com/
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال