googlefc.controlledMessagingFunction

Arinze Stanley's Drawings Are Too Realistic, More Like Photographs


You must have heard about the Nigerian Artist who draws portraits that are so realistic, his name is Arinze Stanley Egbe. Although we are honestly having a hard time believing his art works aren't actually photographs (with everyone's favourite black and white Instagram filter), Arinze is a brilliant artist.

Using only charcoal and graphite pencils, Arinze's hyperrealistic drawings are always impressive, and he seems to only be getting better.


Speaking with iRuqayya about the rest of his journey, Arinze said:
"I won't consider myself successful just yet, because everyday I draw is a journey for me. I see my art as a competition between me and myself.
So hopefully I'll just keep practicing as I always do to get better at what I do."
Even though we all may not be as gifted asArinze, he has a three-word principle that everyone can incorporate into their lives, no matter what they do. He calls it the "Three P's" – they are "patience, practice, and persistence."





Check out more of Arinze's work on his Instagram.

Photo Credit: Harinzey Art
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال