googlefc.controlledMessagingFunction

22 Inspiring Quotes By Michael Jordan

Here are 22 of the best motivational and inspirational quotes by Michael Jordan. Known for being one of, if not, the greatest basketball player of all time, he was also an entrepreneur, and majority owner and chairman of the Charlotte Bobcats.
Constantly hungry for success, he strived for nothing more than being the best. Michael Jordan had a very competitive personality and hated to lose, which ultimately drove his greatness to the very top. Michael Jordan, aka MJ, popularized the NBA around the world during the 1980s and 1990s, and was one of the most marketed athletes of his generation. He knows what drives success.

22 Success Driven Quotes By Michael Jordan

1 – “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
  • The greatest people that ever lived were also the greatest failures. They just didn’t let those failures affect them like they do most.


2 – “If you’re trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I’ve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”
  • Brick walls are there as a reminder of how far you’ve come. If you defeat it, at least you’ll know that many others have quit in the same process, making you that much closer to achieving your goals.


3 – “If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.”
  • Trust your gut instincts, everything else is secondary.


4 – “My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.”
  • You must admit your weakness before you can turn it into a strength.


5 – “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.”
  • Not trying is a habit that develops into a fear of failure. If you want to succeed, try!


6 – “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”
  • The greatest sign of a successful person is one who takes action to make it happen. Words are often lost in translation.


7 – “To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don’t isolate.”
  • Find strength from those around you, because the top is often a lonely place to be.


8 – “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.”
  • Negative talk will only destroy you further. Being positive, however, will give you a chance to turn that around.


9 – “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”
  • That’s what separates the good from the greats.


10 – “I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.”
  • Winning should never be a “sometime” thing. It should always an “every time” thing.


11 – “I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come.”
  • There are no failures; only results.


12 – “I’m not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.”
  • You may not see it now, but come later, you’ll be happy you put in the work.


13 – “I’ve never been afraid to fail.”
  • One cannot afford to fear failure when success is just above the horizon.


14 – “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.”
  • You must believe you can, because your potential is more often that not aligned with your beliefs.


15 – “I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot… when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result.”
  • Negative thoughts cycle more negativity. And those negative thoughts will, in turn, become your inevitable outcome.


16 – “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.”
  • The only thing stopping you from achieving your dreams are the bullshit stories you made up along the way.


17 – “The game has its ups and downs, but you can never lose focus of your individual goals and you can’t let yourself be beat because of lack of effort.”
  • Times are gonna get tough, but it’s those who get up sooner that will succeed faster than anyone else.


18 – “Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That’s truly about the game, and in some ways that’s about life too.”
  • If you think you can shortcut life, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to found out that life will shortcut you.


19 – “You have competition every day because you set such high standards for yourself that you have to go out every day and live up to that.”
  • If you set out today to become better than you were yesterday, success is most often guarenteed.


20 – “Limits, like fear, is often an illusion.”
  • Every fear you have now was once never a fear to you.


21 – “Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there every single night.”
  • Once you lose effort, you’ll lose sight of your vision of the future. It is literally impossible to see something that is backed up by inaction.


22 – “I want to wake up every day and do whatever comes in my mind, and not feel pressure or obligations to do anything else in my life.”
  • Use your conscious mind more than your subconscious. It is the first step to being in control of your own destiny.



Source: YouMotivation

1 Comments

  1. I'm so excited my Husband is back after a separation with the help of Dr Brave, He is Powerful and Genuine spell caster, My name is Becky Miller , I live in California,USA. I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with three kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven 9 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website { http://lovespelldrbrave.weebly.com/. } if you have any problem contact Dr Brave ,{ bravespellcaster@gmail.com }, thanks you Dr Brave, i will always be testifying about your good work, and for any questions call me on +1(575) 779-6197.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال